Instruction sheet for Processing Payments with one ID
Answer in detail:
When logging in to process payments after the initial setup has been done:
Website address: http://www.empchildsupport.in.gov
When the Website appears Login using the ID and password supplied to you by the Child Support Bureau. If you have previously logged in, you will need to use the password you created at that time. If you have never logged in before you will be asked to change your password. It must be 6 to 8 characters and have at least one digit in it.
PROCESSING REGULAR CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS
(Updating, Submitting & Verifying Payments)
The SUBMIT PAYMENT screen will appear after logging on.
a. If you have more than one Company you process payments for, a list of those Companies will appear for you to �pick the Company� you wish to process payments for.
1. Click on the button �regular child support payment�.
2. If you have more than one Pay Group, pick the Pay Group you wish to submit payments for, then click on Add a Payment. If you only have one Pay Group, you may skip clicking on the pay group and just click on �Add a Payment�. All of your active employees will appear on the screen.
3. Enter the amount you wish to pay for each employee in the amount paid. If you have previously submitted payments, the amounts you last submitted will appear. If you have no updates or changes in amounts, you can �Submit to Verify� the current amounts listed. Note: You may need to navigate to more screens if you have a lot of employees. If you make payment changes click on �update grand total�.
4. After you Submit to Verify your payments the system will take you to the Verify Payment Screen.
Enter the effective date of the transaction if different than the default date. The effective date is the day that you wish the withdrawal from your account to take place. It will default to the next available date.
YOU ARE NOT DONE! THE SUBMITTED PAYMENT MUST BE VERIFIED WITH AN EFFECTIVE DATE TO PROCESS!
5. Once you have verified that all the information is correct, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on �Verify Payment�.
You should see �Payment (TRANSACTION NUMBER) for the amount of $000.00 was verified successfully and will be effective 0/00/2005.
6. Print the verification page for future reference. Changes can be made to the verified payments until 5:00pm on the cut-off date, which is 2 working days prior to the effective date.
7. To print the entire list after you have verified the payment, click on Submit Payment in the blue area then click on View Pending Payments, click on the red transaction number, then click on Print, then click on Print All Results.
8. The Website maintains your payment history.
The Website will log you out if you have not changed screens for 15 minutes. If you have any problems or questions, please don�t hesitate to send an email to us through the site by clicking on New User, Forgot Password or Web Site Administration.
STATE OF INDIANA - DEPARTMENT OF CHILD SERVICES