Answer in detail:
ASFE Payment Processing Instructions.
When logging in to process payments after the initial setup has been done:
Website address: http://www.empchildsupport.in.gov
When the Website appears, Login using the ID and password supplied to you by the Child Support Bureau. If you have previously logged in, you will need to use the password you created at that time. If you have never logged in before you will be asked to change your password. It must be 6 to 8 characters and have at least one digit in it.
PROCESSING ASFE PAYMENTS
(Submitting & Verifying Payments)
Click on Annual Support Fee Payment after logging on and the Annual Support Fee Payment Options screen will appear.
If you have more than one Company you process payments for, a list of those Companies will appear for you to pick the Company you wish to process payments for.
1. Click on Add Payments. This will take a few seconds as the site is accessing ISETS to pull in the list of employees you received the ASFE Income Withholding Order on.
2. Enter the amount you wish to pay for each employee in the Payment Amount box on the far right side and/or pick the employment status such as Terminated with the termination date or Never Employed. There are several options. Then click on Submit to Verify.
YOU ARE NOT DONE! Submitted payments have to be verified or they will not process. You must follow steps 3 and 4 also.
3. After you Submit to Verify your payments the system will take you to the Verify Payment Screen.
Pick the effective date of the transaction if different than the default date. The effective date is the day that you wish the withdrawal from your account to take place. It will default to the next available date. The payments will post to ISETS on the same day as withdrawn from your account.
4. Once you have verified that all the information is correct scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Verify Transaction.
You should see �ASFE Payment (transaction number) for the amount of $X.XX was verified successfully and will be effective 00/00/2000.�
5. Print the verification page for future reference. Changes can be made to the verified transaction until 6:00pm on the cut-off date, which is 2 working days prior to the effective date.
7. To print the entire list after you have verified the payment, click on ASFE Payment Options in the BLUE area, then click on View Pending Transactions in the yellow area, click on the red transaction number, then click on Print Preview, then click on Print.
The Website will log you out if you have not changed screens for 15 minutes. If you have any problems or questions, please don�t hesitate to send an email to us through the site by clicking on Web Site Administration. Or call 800-292-0403 for assistance.
STATE OF INDIANA - DEPARTMENT OF CHILD SERVICES