INSTRUCTION SHEET FOR PAYMENT PROCESSING WHEN USING THE TWO ID PROCESS.
Answer in detail:
When logging in to process payments after the initial setup has been done:
Website address: http://www.childsupport.in.gov
NOTE: The First ID given you is for updating and submitting your payments. The Second ID given you - is for Verifying the payments you submitted. When you Verify a payment, you are giving your final authorization for the payment to be withdrawn from your account.
When the Website appears Login using the first ID and password supplied to you by the Child Support Bureau. If you have previously logged in, you will need to use the password you created then. If you have never logged in before you will be asked to change your password. It must be 5 to 8 characters and have at least one digit in it.
(Updating & Submitting Payments)
The SUBMIT PAYMENT screen will appear after logging on.
a. If you have more than one Company you process payments for, a list of those Companies will appear for you to pick the Company you wish to process payments for.
2. If you have more than one Pay Group, pick the Pay Group you wish to submit payments for, then click on Add a Payment. If you only have one Pay Group, just click on Add a Payment. All of your active employees will appear on the screen.
3. Enter the amount you wish to pay for each employee. If you have previously submitted payments, the amounts you last submitted will appear. If you have no updates or changes in amounts, you can Submit to Verify the current amounts listed. Note: You may need to navigate to more screens if you have a lot of employees.
4. After you Submit to Verify your payments the system will take you back to the Log On screen.
YOU MUST VERIFY YOUR SUBMITTED PAYMENTS FOR THEM TO PROCESS
(Verify what you Submitted)
1. Login to the system with the second user name and password supplied to you by the Child Support Bureau. If you have more than one Company, pick the Company you wish to verify payments for then pick the red Transaction number. If you only have one Company pick red the Transaction number.
2. Enter the effective date of the transaction if different than the default date. The effective date is the day that you wish the withdrawal from your account to take place. It will default to the next available date.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and Verify.
4. Write down your transaction number or print the verification page for future reference. Changes can be made to the verified payments until 6:00pm on the cut-off date, which is 2 working days prior to the effective date.
The Website will log you out if you have not changed screens for 15 minutes. If you have any problems or questions please don�t hesitate to contact our office by clicking on Web Site Administration and send an email or telephone us at 317-232-0327 or 800-292-0403.
STATE OF INDIANA - DEPARTMENT OF CHILD SERVICES